NAVIGATOR MA ATMPs & Companion Diagnostics
This very particular Navigator is currently being developed by the Institute Take Care. It will have an interactive user interface and the proven Navigator logic, providing data, facts and background information on the market for ATMPs & Companion Diagnostics in Germany.
The main content of the Navigator in brief:
- Relevant EU rules and regulations
- Definitions of new product classes
- Relevant application procedures for reimbursement by the SHI
- Best practice for inpatient and outpatient sector
- Exemption pursuant to § 4b, section 3, sentence 1 AMG
- Innovative contract models and market entry agreements (MEA)
- Case Studies
- All relevant institutions
- Road Map for market Access in Germany for ATMPs & Companion Diagnostics
The key to market access for these new product categories. Which regulations are relevant, which reimbursement paths characterize the outpatient sector and which mechanisms dominate in the hospital. What you should consider when entering the market in Germany.
The Navigator MA for ATMPs & Companion Diagnostics will be ready for our clients in the first quarter 2016.